Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting Started

I am jumping into an online business. I am a stay at home Mom of a very special 8 year little boy and needed something. So I have no idea what I am doing and without the help of my dear friend and neighbor I would be lost. I have a few products, got my tax ID#, got an account on "etsy", an email account and made my own business cards. I'm both scared and excited. Things seem to be coming together though. I plan on "launching" sometime in March and hope that is a reasonable amount of time to get everything in order. I committed to sending in samples to the "out of the box sampler" and have been working on them for a couple days now. Its fun for me to have something to do throughout the day instead of keeping up on the house.

1 comment:

  1. So excited about your new business! Can't wait till the launch!!!!

    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete